5.03.2012

Feeling Domestic

Having a beautiful home with appropriate kitchen and storage space makes me realize I can be domestic and not resent it! It feels so wonderful having a clean kitchen (not that it's always clean..)! Not only do I do dishes on a regular basis but I'm also cleaning the counter tops and stove tops and all those other clean kitchen chores that in the past didn't happen very often! Go me. What can I say, I'm finally becoming a real adult.

This morning while play around on pinterest I came across a link where this lady plans out meals for dinner for the entire month. This is just crazy to me! Talk about organization! I can kinda wrap my head around planning week to week - but a month! Wowza. I've never planned an entire week of dinners ahead of time, and as a result we typically eat out far too often!

Today I planned out dinners for the next few nights! Granted Saturday night I wrote down nothing as we will be going out to celebrate Cinco de Mayo... baby steps!

In addition to having Skyline one night I'm trying these 4 new recipes!
-Stuffed French Onion Soup Sliders - I will be making regular size burgers because I couldn't find tiny buns!
-Crockpot BBQ Chicken
-Slow Cooker Korean Beef Tacos
-Chicken Marsala

Looks good right?! I'll let you know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment