5.05.2012

Friday

Yesterday was fun! Mike was off so we were able to spend time together! We went to Rock Island and picked up a foosball table he found on craigslist! The man cave is one step closer to being complete!


Let me just say right now, I'm terrrrible at foosball. It was so frustrating that I made Mike play one-handed and he still beat me!! Good thing he has a sense of humor and lets me be a brat and make up rules! One of my favorites "If you are beating me 5-0 you have to get me another beer!" Yes I am a brat. ;)
New leather chair - whoever said cats don't like leather is wrong!
We made the onion burgers last night! Very good. I accidentally put an entire pack of onion soup mix in instead of half (oopsies!) but it wasn't too salty and ended up being ok. Instead of 8 sliders I made 4 burgers because I couldn't find slider buns. If you decide to make it and go this route you may consider more meat! I don't know how I always forget Mike likes a lot of meat! The burgers were a little small and needed a bigger piece of cheese stuffed inside. I sauteed one onion instead of two because it just looked like so much after cutting up one - but I would do two. Those babies really cook down! Mike said the recipe was a keeper so we'll try it again and tweak it a bit!

Today Mike is installing the surround sound in the basement and we have some more pictures to hang otherwise we are going to go out and have fun! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment