5.02.2012

Quote

Last night I "finished" my second scarf project. It ended up being a bit of a mess, but lots of lessons learned in the process! I realized a little ways into my second ball of yarn that the wire on the circular needles was twisted.. and as a result so was my scarf. As my mother in law pointed out, it's always ok to donate projects! Just because it isn't supposed to twist doesn't mean it can't keep someone warm!

Tonight I've been reading this book about Bikram yoga, written by Bikram himself! It is so surprisingly interesting. It outlines instructions and benefits for each posture. I'm continuing to be even more fascinated by Bikram yoga and only wish there was a studio in the QC area! In time, perhaps. Once I finish the book I'm going to share some of my favorite quotes! Too inspiring not to share!

For now I'm sharing a quote unrelated to yoga, but rather lovely. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment