5.21.2012

Visit from Mother in law!

Things have been busy here in Iowa-land! We had a wonderful visit with Mike's mom, celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary, and we got a new puppy!! Too much fun to handle really! I'm tired. :)

I tried to be realllly good about taking pictures while the mother in law was here! Here is a glimpse at some of our fun! Check back later for new recipes I've tried and puppy pictures!
 Friday night - after a yummy dinner in The Village we took a quick walk to a park 
 Saturday morning Farmer's Market! 
 This was my first time going - I was very impressed!
 My new fair trade market basket made in village co-ops in Ghana - proceeds help to provide healthcare and school supplies!
 We went to an art show Saturday and Sunday! It was near the Figge Art Museum
 Sunday (Mother's Day) lunch @ the Bier Stube in Moline, IL
 :)
 time at Vander Veer Park - my current favorite park!


 Rose Garden
Mother and Son
 Monday - Credit Island Park
 Whatever the yellow stuff is I thought it was pretty! Even if it's weeds!

 Centennial Park

 after the parks we had lunch and ice cream at Lagomarcino's - great ice cream!
 Monday night dinner @ Thunder Bay
Tuesday after looking at consignment stores we went to The Stand for lunch
stereotypical Iowa, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. omg I love those photos :)
    I adore being close to nature!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete